ALLIED HEALTH PROVIDERS - at OCEAN WAVE MEDICAL & OCEAN WAVE WELLNESS CENTRE
Psychologist - Cornelia Bam (Suite 3 Ocean Wave Medical)
Available Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Saturdays. Accepting new patients.
- Grief Counselling
- Depression - Anxiety - Stress - Panic Attacks
- Pre and Post Natal Depression
- Trauma, anger and aggression
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Marriage counselling, sexual problems - individual or couple counselling
- Pregnant Mums counselling sessions - bulk billed with referral
Accepting Referrals with MHP, gap fee $35.20. Payment of $120 with rebate of $84.80. GPMP gap fee $70.
Private patients $160 hour, may be claimable on your private health fund.
Phone: 5491 9044 to book an appointment
Physiotherapist - Rachel Morgan-Varlow of Embody Physiotherapy
SUITE 3 AT OCEAN WAVE WELLNESS CENTRE
Phone 0401 263 516
Offering physiotherapy for:Musculoskeletal pain or injury
- Loss of function from poor fitness or disease
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Women's Health - including incontinence and pelvic pain etc.
- Pre-employment & Employment Muscuoloskeletal medicals conducted
Also offering Clinical Pilates and Rehabiliation classes. Brochure and timetable at Reception
Call Rachel on 0401 263 516.
Podiatrist - David Morgan Podiatry
Suite 1 at Ocean Wave Wellness Centre (parking at rear 27 Mayes Avenue)
Bookings available by phoning 1300 288 365.
All your podiatry needs for chronic disease management and diabetes foot care, including:
- General foot care
- Foot orthoses
- Diabetes foot health
- Ingrown toenails
- Children's feet
- Accepting Care Plans, DVA D904, and Workcover referrals.
- Private health fund electronic claiming available with onsite (hicaps)
DUSK TILL DAWN SLEEP CENTRE - here at Ocean Wave Medical
- Ambulatory sleep studeis
- CPAP Treatment Trials
- Mask Reviews
- Pressure REviews
- Overnight Oximetry
- Corporate and Educational Fatigue Awareness training
- Distributor of: ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Phillips machines and parts
- BULK BILLING TO OCEAN WAVE PATIENTS - ask you Dr for a referral today
- PHONE: 54556622 for an appointment here in Caloundra
DIETITIAN - Total Nutrition Dietitian Jody Pollard (APD & AN)
Jody is an Accredited Practising Dietitan and Nutritionist, and a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA). Jody has a passion for food, nutrition andhealthy lifestyle. Her professional holistic approach has seen her introduce and support the welcomed changes in the lives of many clients. Jody has personal and professional experience in many areas of Medical Nutrition Therapy and has a focussed interest in gastrointestinal health and IBD, clinical nutrition, menu planning, weight loss, food intolerances and allergies, managing chronic illness. Jody delivers positive health outcomes, using latest evidence-based best practice guidelines with an empathetic, non-judgemental open mind.
Accepting gpmp referrals with a $10 out of pocket fee for consultation. Also accepting DVA referrals with no out of pocket expense, please ask your Doctor for a D904 referral. Private patients also welcome at a cost of $70 visit, maybe private health fund rebateable.
Total Nutrition Dietitian offers advice and assistance in many areas including: Dietary management of health conditions, weight management, healthy eating techniques, personalised meal plans, sports nutrition, food allergies and intolerances, pregnant mums and postnatal health eating plus group nutrition and healthy eating workshops.
Jody is available at Ocean Wave Medical or is able to offer Home visits at a small fee weekends and also after hours.
Phone: 0402 225 732 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit website www.totalnutritiondietitian.com.au.Click her to Download our flyer
AUDIOLOGIST - Impact Hearing
Dendra Cole of Impact Hearing is available here at Ocean Wave Medical. Dendra is a qualified Audiologist accredited with Audiology Australia, member of independent Audiologist Australia (IAA) and Director of Impact Hearing.
- FREE Hearing screenings for children and adults
- Diagnostic hearing assessments for children and adults
- Pre-employment medical
- Workcover Hearing Assessments
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custor or Ready-made Swim, Noise or Music Plugs
- Tinnitus solutions
- Hearing Aids - All brands available
Service include private clients (health fund rebates available)
OHS (Office of Hearing Services)
DVA and care plan patients.
Visit website www.impacthearing.com.au. To book an appointment phone 3289 5563 or 0476868166
Jessie George Diabetic Educator here at Ocean Wave Medical on Fridays.
Jessie is a Credentialled Diabetic Educator her special interests are:
- Newly diagnosed T1 or T2 Diabetics
- Poorly managed T2 diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes (GP Share Cared)
- Assist patient commencing insulin and ongoing management
- Accepting Referrals for DVA D904, EPC with no gap for pensioners, $10 gap for non hcc holders.
- Private rebates for health funds available
To make an appointment phone 0451 246 070
QML Pathology operates onsite here at Ocean Wave Medical.
QML are open from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, closed for lunch (12 to 1pm weekdays).
Saturday morning from 9am to 12 noon.
QML accept referrals from all providers.